Saturday 10 July 2021

The Geese and The Rainbow

Hello there!

It feels lovely to be sharing some random musings again.

What do you find at the end of a rainbow? Gold? Nope.  Try again...



Something about the geese and the rainbow got my imagination going. 

It's inspired me to write my first piece of poetry for a while.  Which I'll share sometime after some editing.  

And a possible story idea.  That I seriously need to get round to jotting down.

Anyway, it's also been a perfect excuse  - not that I need one - to indulge in some more digital doodling:


Now, one of the many pleasures of digital doodling is the ability to mix things up.

In this picture, for the bottom layer I used a pencil, the middle layer an inking pen, and the top layer various watercolour brushes.

It may look weird, but I still like it. 

So if you enjoy creating digital art, then don't be scared to experiment and have fun.

Cheerio for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summertime Lethargy

Hello there! I've been feeling a bit frazzled with all the recent hot weather here. The stuffy heat is not good for a small badger of ve...