Saturday 24 April 2021

Keeping Busy and Blog Improvements

Hello there!

It's been a busy week, so I've not had much time to do a regular post and no time for new poems.

As the saying sort of goes: 'All work and no writing makes Badger a sad Brock' (Aaahh...)

But I have been working on ideas to add more and better quality content into this Blog.  

As a start, here is a photograph of a field near Ely, Cambs from my Flickr photostream

Fen pics from 02 May 2020.

I'm also looking at ways to up the frequency of posts, share a few playlists and perhaps record a Podcast or a video.

I am working on some other ideas and projects. These range from more poetry to possibly dabbling in some animation.  I will share details with you all here when things are ready to be revealed!

Cheerio for now!


2 comments:

  1. Bonjour!

    Thanks for visiting and thank you for your comment, it is appreciated :-)
    *polite bow of appreciation*

    After stumbling like a -err- badger tumbling downhill after a tasty rolling cheese, I am making good on my efforts.

    I hope you will stop by again sometime.

    Merci!

    ReplyDelete

Summertime Lethargy

Hello there! I've been feeling a bit frazzled with all the recent hot weather here. The stuffy heat is not good for a small badger of ve...