Tuesday 4 May 2021

100 Miles in May for Mind Day 4

Hello there!

Just to warn you all that there is a rude four letter word further down in this post.

This morning was grey and very windy and the walk followed the same route as Day 1 - which also happens to be my regular route.  

Which presents a challenge in finding items to take pictures of.  But it's a nice challenge to have!

100 Miles in May for Mind Day 4

The distance isn't quite as long as Day 1, as I usually do a morning walk before work.

I also do apologise for using the word 'work'.  

I fully understand that is a rude four letter word, and I am sorry for any offence caused.

I'll try to not use it again.

And now for the stats...

Stats:

  • Today's total: 3.8 miles
  • Running Walking total: 19.4 miles
  • Remaining distance: 81.6 miles
  • Average daily distance 4.9 miles (approximate)
  • Number of days left: 27
  • Average distance per day to get to 100 miles: 3 miles (no change)

 Cheerio for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summertime Lethargy

Hello there! I've been feeling a bit frazzled with all the recent hot weather here. The stuffy heat is not good for a small badger of ve...