Friday 30 April 2021

100 Miles in May for Mind

Hello there!

Just a quick post to let you know that I'm doing the 100 Miles in May for Mind.

Not sure why it isn't 100 Kilometres in May. Maybe it doesn't sound so snappy. It would be a bit easier!

Anyway, I'm preparing by building up my energy levels.  Not to be confused with snacking which by happy coincidence is similar. Well, almost similar. At least I think it is.

There are of course, more serious (and private) reasons as to why I'm doing this.  

If you'd like to donate, then that'd be lovely! Please do so here

Thanking you kindly in advance.

I'll also be posting progress updates here in the Blog.  Just to show that I'm not fibbing.  

Not I need any excuses to go for a long ramble!

Cheerio for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summertime Lethargy

Hello there! I've been feeling a bit frazzled with all the recent hot weather here. The stuffy heat is not good for a small badger of ve...