Saturday 5 June 2021

Creating My Own Joy of (Digital) Painting

Hello there!

I've recently been enjoying a pause to rest me paws.  And although hill walking in the Lake District isn't exactly resting paws, it is restful.  So technically it counts.  

I did take several photographs whilst in Cumbria.  A few of these were posted on social media as part of my 100 Miles in May for Mind.  These and other photos will be uploaded to Flickr over the coming week.

In addition, I've decided to use my own photos as a starting point to create my own digital art.

Or in other words - Creating my own joy of (digital) painting.

Here's an example - 












My idea here is to take on board what the fuzzy brain cell picked up from watching up from The Joy of Painting.  And then apply it to my own work.  

They will obviously never be faithful reproductions, but that's OK.  I may also follow-up and do something I hinted at before, and enhance it.


Cheerio for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summertime Lethargy

Hello there! I've been feeling a bit frazzled with all the recent hot weather here. The stuffy heat is not good for a small badger of ve...