Monday 10 May 2021

100 Miles in May for Mind Days 9 and 10

Edit: Since this was written, I've now added Twitter, Instagram and Flickr to the Blog sidebar. 

Hello there!

Been busy hence the lack of Blog updates.  

For more regular updates, please allow me on Instagram and Twitter.  

(I bet you didn't know that badgers could tweet!)

With ref to the 100 Miles challenge and fundraiser, I'm now up to 43 miles total. 

I'm very hopeful that I can get past the halfway mark this week.

Thanks for all your support so far, and normal service should be resumed tomorrow.

As usual, there's a few new pics up on Flickr as well for you to enjoy.

Cheerio for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Summertime Lethargy

Hello there! I've been feeling a bit frazzled with all the recent hot weather here. The stuffy heat is not good for a small badger of ve...