Saturday 8 May 2021

100 Miles in May Day 8

Hello there!

With all the rain today, I didn't think that I'd be able to get a walk.

So I decided to make a rustic apple tart instead.


100 Miles in May for Mind Day 8

But thankfully we got a break in the weather (yay!)

So I managed to get a short walk around town.


100 Miles in May for Mind Day 8

The highlight was seeing my first Swifts of this year.  Always a welcome sight.

And now for the stats...

Stats:

  • Today's total: 2.5 miles
  • Running Walking total: 34.9 miles
  • Remaining distance: 65.1 miles
  • Average daily distance 4.4 miles (approximate)
  • Number of days left: 23
  • Average distance per day to get to 100 miles: 2.8 miles 

Cheerio for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summertime Lethargy

Hello there! I've been feeling a bit frazzled with all the recent hot weather here. The stuffy heat is not good for a small badger of ve...