Wednesday 12 May 2021

100 Miles in May Updates

Hello there!

Day 12, and I've now passed the halfway mark. Another 4.9 miles, bringing it up to 52.1 miles in total.

I also saw the first Cuckoo of the year as well.  

Now that I'm halfway there, I will be stopping the daily Blog notes for this fundraiser. 

This is because my Twitter, Instagram and Flickr feeds are now integrated into the sidebar of this Blog.  Please use these to keep up with the latest goings on from the sett.

There will still be regular weekly posts here on Saturday.  And I'm still planning to additional content as well.

And of course, I'll let you know when I hit the next milestone in this challenge.

Thanks for all your support so far. 

Cheerio for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summertime Lethargy

Hello there! I've been feeling a bit frazzled with all the recent hot weather here. The stuffy heat is not good for a small badger of ve...